Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Life of a Gymnast

Hello again everyone! I decided to post some pictures of Hannah at gymnastics. Hope you all enjoy as it is being talked about that she moves up to team after the 1st of the year! YEAY HANNAH!=)
HERE SHE GOES ...
AND SHE DID IT!!!
WHAT A CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!
HANNAH AND HER FRIEND GRACIE
VAULT IS HER BEST ... AND TOP OF HER CLASS IN THIS ROTATION!
LEARNING BACK HANDSPRINGS BY HERSELF!
WAY TO GO HANNIE!
HER BEAM ROUTINE
PRETTY STAR!
THAT'S MY GIRL!
WHAT A PERFECT LITTLE GYM FIGURE ... THERE IN THE MIDDLE!!!

1 comment:

Jaquay's said...

I love the new blog! What a great way to share with family and friends. I'm so proud of Hannah she's going to be on Team! Yeah for her I can't wait to see more pictures. She's a natural! I'll be checking back to see new info from the Adelman Family!

Love & Miss yall!
Carrie